Install CM 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version [VoLTE supported]
This post about Install CyanogenMod 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM for Redmi Note 3. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. This new CM14.1 based on the AOSP [Android 7.1.]. CyanogenMod 14.1 is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most customized ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.1 nougat launcher, but this ROM also supports theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more. This ROM works properly but some of the bugs there it fixes in next patch. Its battery backup is also excellent. If you are Redmi Note 3 users and you want to android 7.1 nougat ROM so it is best to custom Rom for you. Flash this and enjoy the experience of new CyanogenMod 14.1
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:-
Redmi Note 3 smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Redmi Note 3 run on 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. It comes with 16/32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap good 16-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM Details:-
- Based on Android 7.1
- Multi-window Mode.
- Blazing fast, no lag at all.
- Fingerprint support ( not tested yet ).
- VoLTE supported.
- CM14.1 will have a Better Optimized Battery Management.
- VoLTE Support.
- RIL, GPS, audioFX work fine.
- And much more.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge.
- Download cm-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip and Gapps
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
For latest Update please visit Here
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Then Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Now In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Next In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take Few Minutes.
- Then flash gapps zip by the same step.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.