Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14.0 For Lenovo A6000/Plus
This post about install android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14.0 for Lenovo A6000/Plus.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 14.0 custom ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. This new CM14.0 is based on the AOSP [Android 7.1.]. CyanogenMod 14.0 is the best custom ROM for any device. it is most customized ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher but this ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more.This ROM works properly but some of the bugs there it fixes in next patch. Its battery backup also very good. If you are Lenovo A6000/Plus users and you want to android 7.0 nougat ROM so it is best to custom Rom for you. Flash this and enjoy the experience of new CyanogenMod 14.0.
About Lenovo A6000/Plus :-
Lenovo A6000/Plus smartphone comes with stable Android v4.4.4 (KitKat). The Lenovo A6000/Plus is run on 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.0 inches, IPS capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 8-megapixel back camera for photos & 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor. Now let’s go to the instructions….
CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM Details :-
- Based on Android 7.0
- Multi-window Mode.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi.
- Video Playback.
- CM14.0 will have a Better Optimized Battery Management.
- And much more.
- The camcorder can be a bit buggy at times. (use footage camera it will fix)
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-kraft-a6000.zip and Gapps
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CM 14.0 For Lenovo A6000/Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-kraft-a6000.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Then Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Now In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Next In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-kraft-a6000.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take Few Minutes.
- Then flash gapps zip by the same step.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Source :- xda