Install Nougat CyanogenMod 14 For Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501
This post about Install Nougat CyanogenMod 14 for Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501.
Some day ago launched android 7 nougat. Cyanogen team now rolled out CyanogenMod 14 for many devices. Finally today we got first official CM 14 build for Micromax Canvas A1 device. So today we want for share CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM for Micromax Canvas A1. This is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features and android 7 all features. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized and able to customized custom ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.1 nougat launcher.
This ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more. The ROM is an experimental build but it’s quite stable for daily use. Its battery backup also good. If you are Canvas A1 AQ4501 users and you want test android 7 nougat ROM for your device so it is best to custom Rom. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new android 7 nougat with CyanogenMod 14.
About Micromax Canvas A1 :-
Micromax Canvas A1 smartphone comes with stable Android v4.4.4 (KitKat). The Micromax Canvas A1 is run on 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 4 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card. It has 4.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 5-megapixel back camera for photos & 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. So let’s go to the instructions below….
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-sprout4.zip
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For Micromax Canvas A1 ⇓⇓
For latest update please visit this link ⇒ Here
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-sprout4.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-sprout4.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After the process is done again flash gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If face any problem then please comment below …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda