Downgrade Honor 5C From Nougat to Marshmallow [India]
Tow days ago Huawei released beta EMUI 5.0 nougat Honor 5C. After the update your device to nougat many users don’t like to use beta version because it first builds of EMUI 5.0 so some of the bugs in this ROM. So many users want to rollback Marshmallow emui 4.1. Today we share Downgrade Honor 5C from Nougat to Marshmallow method for Indian users. It is the official method to downgrade your Honor 5C from Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0 and process is very simple. We share the method to downgrade Huawei 5C from Nougat to Marshmallow. Download Huawei 5C Nougat Downgrade package from below to Rollback Huawei P9 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. Check below guide to Downgrade Huawei 5C from Nougat to Marshmallow.
Rollback Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0 → Marshmallow v6.x
- UI Version: – Emui 5.0 → Emui 4.1.x
- Firmware Versions: – B301
- Honor 5C: – NEM-L22
- Firmware: – NEM-L22C675B151
- Status: – Official
- Region: – India
You may like also: Install B310 EMUI 5.0 Honor 5C Nougat Firmware With Vo-LTE [India]
This Rollback Firmware Work:-
- Huawei 5C NEM-L22 Indian variant devices, don’t use full firmware on others variant device.
- Backup your contract, massages, and other importance things.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Rollback File For Huawei 5C ⇓⇓
B151 marshmallow firmware
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Rollback file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your phone & hold the ” volume up + volume down + power button “.
- Automatic phone detect update file & flashing will start.
- After flashing done now, the phone will restart automatically. Then, transfer package is updated successfully.
- Now download B151 full marshmallow firmware.
- Delete the old dload folder present.
- Again create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP in it- Main_Update ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Then flash it same as above steps (4-6).
- Your phone automatic reboot & enjoy.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.