[FIRMWARE] Coolpad Note 3 Stock Firmware v34 & Tool
The Coolpad Note 3 was launched in 2016, January. The phone comes with a touch screen 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel . The Coolpad Note 3 is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Phone packs 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. The Coolpad note 3 comes with a main camera of 13 megapixels on the back and a front 5 megapixels for selfie .
Note Coolpad 3 runs Android 5.1 Cool Ui and is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It measures 151.00 x 77.00 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155.00 grams. Sensors in the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
This Firmware For If Your Device Brick Or Bootloop After Installing Custom Rom’s Kernels Or Anything Customized This Firmware Will Revert Back To Stock Rom.
- Android Version :- Lollipop 5.1
- Ui Version :- Cool UI
- Release Date :- 28.Apr.2016
- Model :- Coolpad Note 3
- Status :- Official
- Type :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.3GB
⇓⇓Download Coolpad Note 3 Firmware and Tool⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide :-
- Extract Downloaded Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button.
- Now Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The MT6735_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Again Connect Your To The PC.
- Install & Open minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.2_setup.exe On Your PC & Type Or Paste This Command To Verify Your Phone Detected :-
- Now Type Or Paste This Command :-
adb shell fctest system reboot
- Now phone is switched on.
Note:- Frist Time Its Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
green light not shown and phone cant be restarted, and reboot by itself
it is stock firmware please you flash again this firmware (fresh install)