We share Gionee F103 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_F103. You can also update your Gionee_F103 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee F103 smartphone with stable Android v5.0 (lollipop) amigo 3.0 UI. The Gionee F103 is run 1.3ghz quad-core MediaTek mt6735 processor and it comes with 2gb of ram. Internal storage is 16gb that can be expanded up to 32gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee f103 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It’s removable Li-ion 2400 mah battery. Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Gionee F103 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.0
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.1
- Gionee F103:- All.
- Release Date :- 8.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.6GB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee F103 Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_F103_T5783.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_F103_T5783.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Let Us Know And Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p