We share Gionee Pioneer P5W firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Pioneer P5W. You can also update your Gionee_Pioneer P5W smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Pioneer P5W smartphone with stable android 5.1 (lollipop) amigo 3.1 UI. The Gionee Pioneer P5W is run 1.5ghz octa-core MediaTek mt6735 processor and it comes with 1gb of ram. Internal storage is 16gb that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee pioneer p5w lets you snap brilliant 5-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel. Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware_will revert back to stock ROM.
Pioneer P5W Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.0
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.1
- Pioneer P5W:- All.
- Release Date :- 7.Mar.2016
- Status:- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size:- 1.5GB
⇓⇓ Download Pioneer P5W Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_P5W_0201_T5898.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_P5W_0201_T5898.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Let Us Know And Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p