Previous year xiaomi released xiaomi mi4 smartphone with stable android 4.4.3 KitKat miui 5.0.the xiaomi mi4 is run 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3gb of ram. Internal storage is 16gb that cannot be expanded via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Xiaomi_mi4 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel.
The xiaomi_mi4 runs a non-removable battery 3080mah. It measures 139.20 x 68.50 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 156.00 grams. The xiaomi_mi 4 is a single micro-sim connectivity and include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3g, 4g (supporting band 40 used by some late networks in India). Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Xiaomi Mi4 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version:- MIUI 8
- Xiaomi Mi4:- All Model.
- Release Date:- 19.April.2017
- Status:- “.Zip” file.
⇓⇓ Download Xiaomi Mi4 Firmware ⇓⇓
Stable ROM ⇒ V126.96.36.199.MXDCNED
Developer ROM ⇒ 7.9.21 (MIUI9)
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Firmware.zip File.
- Copy It To Sdcard.
- Now Open Updater App In Your Phone.
- Click Menu Icon On Your Device And Select Installation File.
- Now Navigate The Firmware.Zip File.
- Click The Update Button, You Can See The Update Process.
- After updating done Your Phone Automatic Reboot.
Note:- The first time its Takes 5-10 Minutes to boot.
If Any Problem So Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p
New update:- miui