Download Gionee M2 Stock Firmware, Tool With Complete Guide
We share Gionee M2 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Jelly Bean firmware for Gionee_M2. You can also update your Gionee_M2 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee M2 smartphone with stable android os, v4.2 (jelly bean). The Gione_M2 is run quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-a7 processor and it comes with 1gb of ram. Internal storage is 4 GB that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has 4.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. this device lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. It has removable Li-ion 1800 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Gionee M2 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Android OS, v4.4
- Device name: Gionee M2
- Model number:- All Model.
- Status:- Official.
- Release Date:- Released 14 March of 2016
- Type:- “.Zip” file and Tool.
- File Size:- 960MB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee M2 Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_M2_T8210.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_M2_T8210.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p