We share Gionee Marathon M4 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Marathon M4. You can also update your Gionee_Marathon M4 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Marathon M4 smartphone with stable android v5.0 (lollipop) amigo 3.0 UI. The Gionee Marathon M4 is run 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek mt6735 processor and it comes with 2GB of ram. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 32GB via a micro sd. It has 5.0 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee_marathon m4 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It’s non-removable Li-ion 5000 mah battery. Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Gionee M4 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.0
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.0
- Device name: Gionee M4
- Model number:- All.
- Release Date :- 9.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.1GB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee M4 Firmware From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_M4_T5509.1L_0201_T9038.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_M4_T5509.1L_0201_T9038.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p