We share Gionee Marathon M5 firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Marathon M5. You can also update your Gionee_Marathon M5 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Marathon M5 smartphone with stable android 5.1 (lollipop) amigo 3.1 UI. The Gionee Marathon M5 is run 1.3ghz quad-core MediaTek mt6735 processor and it comes with 3gb of ram. Internal storage is 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee marathon m5 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM.
Marathon M5 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.0
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.1
- Marathon M5:- All.
- Release Date :- 8.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.7GB
⇓⇓ Download Marathon M5 Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_M5_T6184.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_M5_T6184.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Let Us Know And Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p