We share Gionee Pioneer P4 KitKat stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Pioneer P4. You can also update your Gionee_Pioneer P4 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Pioneer P4 smartphone with stable android os, v4.2 (jelly bean). The Gionee Pioneer P4 is run quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-a7 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded 32gb via a MicroSD. It has 4.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. Gionee Pioneer P4 lets you snap brilliant 5-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. It has removable Li-ion 1800 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Gionee P4 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Android OS, v4.4
- Gionee P4:- All.
- Release Date:- Released 13 March of 2016
- Status:- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size:- 920MB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee P4 Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_P4_T8259.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p