We share XOLO Black 1X stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for XOLO_Black 1X. You can also update your XOLO_Black 1X smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Xolo released XOLO Black 1X smartphone with stable android v5.1 (lollipop) hive atlas UI. The XOLO Black 1X is run 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32GB that can be expanded 128gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Black 1X lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel for self. It has non-removable li-po 2400 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and gyroscope.
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM.
XOLO Black 1X Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.1
- UI Version:- HIVE Atlas UI
- XOLO Black 1X:- All.
- Release Date :- 12.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.1GB
⇓⇓ Download XOLO Black 1X Firmware From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract XoloBlack1XV8/Xolo_Black_1X_V8.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p