Official G935FXXU1DPLT Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Samsung already releases nougat ROM on their smartphones. Some day ago officially launched latest G935FXXU1DPLT firmware. Many users already update their phone with this new android nougat version. Today we share with you G935FXXU1DPLT Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. That is an official stock update. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android Nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This both device has 32 GB internal storage and supported MicroSD up to 200 GB.
Galaxy S7 has a 5.1 inch and S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Both phones let you snap 12-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front Camara for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
This update also changed Vulkan API, Doze, Multiwindow, New Messaging Apps, Improved Notifications, Seamless update, along with other some other new features. With main things that new stylish app drawer and App Standby features that stop most background services and network connection when they are not in use. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update this new version firmware then you flash this file manually.please fast of all take a full backup of your device. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Galaxy S7 / Edge : – SM-G935F / SM-G930F
- PDA:- G935FXXU1DPLT / G930FXXU1DPLT
- Date:- 07.Feb.2017
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download G935FXXU1DPLT Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S7 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.