Download Galaxy S8 (Plus) Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung. The both device look completely new design than previous. That device comes with latest TouchWiz UI with some new apps, features, and the user interface and updated stock apps like Music, Camera, and much more. Today we share Galaxy S8 (Plus) ported Nougat ROM for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. The ROM is based on G935FXXU1DQCE Baseband version.
This is a latest TouchWiz UX, where Samsung optimized to make it faster and lighter to deliver quick performance. This ROM works only S7 (Edge) G935/G930 device. It comes with almost all galaxy s8 apps, features. This ROM comes pre-rooted with Magisk and fully optimized for stability and performance.
If you have a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge then you will try this Galaxy S8 (Plus) Ported Nougat ROM on your device. Thanks to Xda member ” angelo27093 ” to port this ROM. For install Galaxy S8 (Plus) ported Nougat ROM for Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge needed a custom recovery, so must be installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then follow the guide and enjoy the experience of the TouchWiz UI.
- Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S7 (Edge).
- Rebase to DQCE.
- Aroma option for dirty or full wipe flash.
- Ported Galaxy S8 Live wallpapers (NOT FULL WORKING YET Working on it !)
- Galaxy s8 apps and mods and features.
- Ported Galaxy S8 Secure Folder (Fake Knox to X0 with magisk to work)
- Ported S8 Motion Effect.
- System Optimizations
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- Samsung Video player updated.
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy S8 ROM For Galaxy S7 ⇓⇓
If you want to disable s8 Navbar than flash it ⇒ Disable s8 Navbar for Port 3.0
Guide To Install:-
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Download Nougat Bootloader and Modem for the S7 device > HERE
- Then install Bootloader and Modem via Odin tool.
- Next download “ OnTheEdgeLite S8 + Port 3.0.zip ” file & copy file to external storage.
- Now turn off your device and enter Recovery Mode (TWRP).
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate and select the OnTheEdgeLite S8 + Port 3.0.zip file for flash.
- Your device will enter AROMA installer.
- Select the features you want then process to the installation.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – Take a complete Nandroid Backup via recovery.