The official Elephone R9 Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Elephone C8 is now available on the market and after release TWRP and root method, you can install lots of mods, custom ROM and much more. To keep your device safe always save Elephone R9 Stock firmware to repair. You can also update Elephone A8 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Elephone R9.
Download Elephone R9 Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for Elephone R9. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick Elephone A8. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Elephone A8 Stock Firmware is now available for all regions with play store. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: Elephone R9 3GB and 4GB Version
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Elephone R9 Stock Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Elephone R9 firmware, SP Flash Tool, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Elephone R9.
|Model Name: Elephone C8||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool- MTK Flash||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver - MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware - Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) 3GB Version||Elephone R9 Stock Firmware||1.00GB|
|Firmware - Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) 4GB Version||Elephone R9 Stock Firmware||1.00GB|
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6797_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.