Install B600/B601 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei P8 Lite smartphone with EMUI 4.0 lollipop. The P8 Lite is run 1.2 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 620 octa-core. This device comes with 2 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Huawei P8 Lite lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B600/B601 ROM link for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 version. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. B600/B601 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update for European variants. The build number is ALE-L21C432B600 and ALE-L21C432B601. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 4.0.3
- Firmware Versions: B600/B601 (Dual Sim/Single Sim)
- Huawei P8 Lite: ALE-L21
- Firmware: ALE L21C432B600 and ALE L21C432B601
- Status: – Official
- Size: 1.5 GB
- This firmware work only Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 B600/B601 Europen variant, do not try other version devices.
- Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Update B594 Released [Europe]
- Install Huawei P8 Lite B535 Android 6.0 OTA Rom [Russia]
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B600/B601 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update ⇓⇓
ALE L21C432B600 (Dual Sim)> Update.zip
ALE L21C432B601 (Single Sim) >Update.zip
For more Huawei P8 Lite firmware, OTA, custom ROM check this link ⇒ HERE
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.