Install Android 6.0.1 crDroid ROM For Huawei Honor 4x/4
Today we are shares crDroid ROM For Huawei honor 4x/4 in gizrom. The CyanogenMod features are also inside this ROM comes with the marshmallow based os. Try this ROM comes with many new features.
The honor 4x/4 launched on 2014, October. It is run by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 2gb of ram.
This ROM Come in many new features. This is a lightweight ROM focused on performance, battery, and stability. Its and fast more than emui, stable and good performance, if you are honor 4x/4 user and fan of crdroid ROM then you must test this new android 6.0.1 marshmallow crdroid custom ROM for Huawei honor 4x. Just flash this crdroid android 6.0.1 marshmallow ROM and enjoy the experience of new marshmallow UI on your honor 4x/4. Let’s go to the instructions.
crDroid ROM Details :-
- Lock App On Recent Panel
- SlimDim (Dim Navbar Icons)
- Ticker Notifications
- Navbar On/Off
- Hardware Keys On/Off (In Devices Supported)
- Superuser Indicator On/Off
- Vibrate On Tiles Touch
- CAF Task Manager
- IME Advanced Settings
- And Much More.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery ⇒ HERE
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download crDroid Rom.Zip File.
- Download gapps.Zip File
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download crDroid For Honor 4/4X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom Rom:-
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Custom Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Click Install & Navigate To The crDroid Rom.Zip, File That You Downloaded Before.
- Select crDroid Rom.Zip From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Gapps without Wipe Data & Dalvik Cache.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy crDroid And Marshmallow On Honor 4/4X.
Note:- Fast Time Its Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If Any Problem So Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p
Original Source :- xda