[Firmware] Install Stock Firmware For Yu Yuphoria
About Yu Yuphoria:-
Several months ago, Yu Released Yu Yuphoria With Android V5.1 (Lolipop) and CyanogenMod 12. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Yu Yuphoria Powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Of Snapdragon 410, which is really good in this price category. It packs a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with fencing Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 294 PPI, which means that the quality of the image and the color production is good. It also has an 8 MP camera and rare Nice 5 MP front-facing camera. That Let You 2300 mAh removable battery and sensors of accelerometer phone, gyro, proximity, compass. The message on how to install the drive in Stock Yu Yuphoria. Let’s go back to the instructions …
About The Rom:-
- Android Version:- Lolipop V 5.1.1
- CyanogenMod Versions :- 12.1
- Software Version:- YOG4PAS8A8
- Release Date :- 09.July.2016
- Type :- Stock Rom
- Size :- 381 MB
- Charge Your Phone Upto 60%.
- Take A Backup Of Your Current Rom.
- Download The Zip File From Below.
⇓⇓ Download Rom Zip File From Here ⇓⇓
Download Form Here —>m-lettuce-bafcc5769e-to-7490f96009-signed.zip
Guide To Install:-
- Download m-lettuce-bafcc5769e-to-7490f96009-signed.zip And Transfer It To Your Phones (Don’t Extract).
- Transfer It To Internal Storage.
- Go to Recovery Mode By Holding Power Button And Volume Down.
- Click On Update From Sd Card
- Then Navigate m-lettuce-bafcc5769e-to-7490f96009-signed.zip File And Select It.
- Then Flash It
- Wait For The Process Done
Note:- First Time Its Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.