Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
Coolpad Note 3 Lite was launched in January 2016. This device did not get nougat update from coolpad. We found android 7.1.1 nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite from xda. This device released with Android v5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 7.0 but many users don’t like to use this UI because it’s highly optimized and not user-friendly. So now you can try Lineage OS 14.1 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. This ROM looks like same as stock android. Also, LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized for performance and gaming.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Previous years ago Coolpad launched Coolpad Note 3 Lite. The CN3 Lite run 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device has snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM. This ROM is ported from Lenovo K4 Note A7010a48 so, some bugs in this ROM, we describe all bugs below. We wish developer fix those bugs on next update. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
- Camera rear/front
- Bluetooth, Mic, Wi-Fi, GPS.
- Theme Support.
- Everything leaving the not workings.
- Video Record ( use 3rd party app to record )
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Lite ⇓⇓
For more latest update please check this link Here
Guide To Install:-
- Backup all your importance data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Then download “lineage-14.1-X-UNOFFICIAL-CP8298_I00.zip” and “Gapps” & copy both files to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-X-UNOFFICIAL-CP8298_I00.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.