Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. Four years ago Moto launched Moto G 2013. We sure this device doesn’t get Oreo update from Lenovo but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On Moto G 2013. We already share many Lineage OS 15 and Oreo 8.0 ROM for many devices you can check on our blog. Many developers now build Oreo custom ROM for many devices and today we found unofficial Lineage OS 15 On Moto G 2013 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM.
This device comes with Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Stock Android interface but this UI not optimize and you can not customize. Also, main things that Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM looks like stock Android but it can customize and fully optimized. It based on AOSP.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. XDA member Carlos Arriaga released the osprey build of Lineage OS 15 for Moto G 2013. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Moto G 2013. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G 2013 and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) single Sim.
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What’s not working [maybe fix all issue in next update please check Development Page (Source) before download]:
- RIL (Only Dual Sims devices)
- SELinux is permissive.
- Don’t try it on anything else.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On Moto G 2013 ⇓⇓
You may also like: Download all Moto smartphones latest security update from this link.
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip ” and copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install and install Gapps file.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.