Install Lollipop 5.1.1 EMUI OS 3.1 For Yu Yuphoria
This post about Install Lollipop 5.1.1 EMUI OS 3.1 For Yu Yuphoria.
Finally today we got EMUI 5.1.1 build for Yu Yuphoria device. So today we want for share EMUI 5.1.1 custom ROM for Yu Yuphoria. This is Huawei and honor emui 3.1 lollipop custom ROM. Emui 3.1 comes with many new features and. We know that Emui is the best-optimized custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized and able to customized stylish custom ROM. It also supports magazine unlock.
This ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window and much more. The ROM is quite stable for daily use. Its battery backup also good. If you are Yu_Yuphoria users and you want test android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM for your device so it is best to custom Rom. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of emui 3.1 on your device.
About Yu Yuphoria :-
Yu Yuphoria smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Yu Yuphoria is run on 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.00 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 8-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Removable Li-Ion 2230 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
Emui 3.1 Features :-
- Magazine Unlock
- Supports Theme
- Emui 3.1 Weather App
- Emui 3.1 App manager
- Busybox Supported
- Smooth & Fast
- Gapps Attached In ROM Already
- AND MUCH MORE.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge.
- Download EMUI 3.1 for Yuphoria.zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Emui 3.1 For Yu Yuphoria ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “EMUI 3.1 for Yuphoria.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Then Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Now In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Next In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select EMUI 3.1 for Yuphoria.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.