Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A7 SM-A710F (2016)
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). It’s a mid-range smartphone in the smartphone market in India. Galaxy A7 runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 3GB of RAM. this device has 16 GB internal storage and supported MicroSD up to 256 GB.
This device has a 5.5 inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This lets you snap 13 megapixel Fair Photo & 5 megapixel Font Camara for the selfie. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Today we share with you Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A7 SM-A710F. That is an official stock update. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android Marshmallow update.
This update also changed the user interface, better security, and faster performance and enhanced security. With main things that new stylish app drawer and App Standby features that stop most background services and network connection when they are not in use. Just download the file below and install via ODIN. this OTA update works in Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey or ,many other countries.
If your device brick or Bootloop After installing custom kernels Rom or anything Customized. This firmware will return to the Stock ROM with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, step below
Open Settings ⇒ Developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, Select Settings ⇒ About phone and tap Build number seven times
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Marshmallow SM-A710F Firmware ⇓⇓
Ukraine (Kyivstar) :- A710FXXU1BPG1_A710FOXY1BPG1_SEK.zip
Turkey :- A710FXXU1BPG6_A710FOJV1BPG1_TUR.zip
Russia :- A710FXXU1BPG5_A710FOXY1BPG5_SER_TTT.zip
Caucasus Countries :- A710FXXU1BPG1_A710FOXY1BPG1_CAU.zip
Guide To Install :-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note:- First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.