[FIRMWARE] Micromax BOLT D320 Firmware and FlashTool
About Micromax BOLT D320:- The smartphone was released in April 2015. The phone comes with 4.5 inches touch screen with 480 pixels by 854 pixels resolution . The Micromax BOLT D320 is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual-core MT6572 processor with 512 MB of RAM. 4 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB . the Micromax BOLT D320 comes with a main camera of 3.2 megapixels on the back and a front 0.3 megapixels for selfie . The Micromax BOLT D320 runs Android Kitkat 4.4 and is powered by a 1600mAh removable battery.
This Full flash file help you to recover your device from hard brick also update your device , This Flash File also reset your device if you forget patent lock and password .
- Android Version :- Kitkat 4.4 .
- Ui Version :- Stock UI .
- Release Date :- April 2015 .
- Model :- D320.
- Status :- Official
- Type :- “.Firmware Mtk Scatter” file & MTK Flash Tool.
- File Size :- 1.0 GB
⇓⇓ Download D320 Firmware and Tool ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide :-
- Extract Firmware Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button Select “Firmware upgrade” .
- Now Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The MT6572_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Again Connect Your To The PC.