[FIRMWARE] Micromax BOLT D321 Firmware and FlashTool
About Micromax BOLT D321:- The smartphone was released in February 2015. The phone comes with a 5 inches touchscreen with 480 pixels by 854 pixels resolution. The Micromax BOLT D321 is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-core MT6572 processor with 512 MB of RAM. 4 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB. the Micromax BOLT D321 comes with the main camera of 5 megapixels on the back and a front 0.3 megapixels for a selfie. The Micromax BOLT D321 runs Android KitKat 4.4 and is powered by a 1800mAh removable battery.
Micromax BOLT D321 Firmware
This Full flash file helps you to recover your device from hard brick also update your device, This Flash File also reset your device if you forget patent lock and password.
- Android Version:- KitKat 4.4.
- Ui Version:- Stock UI.
- Release Date:- February 2015.
- Model:- D321.
- Status:- Official
- Type:- “.Firmware Mtk Scatter” file & MTK Flash Tool.
- File Size :- 1.0 GB
⇓⇓ Download D321 Firmware and Tool ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide:
- Extract Firmware Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button Select “Firmware upgrade”.
- Then Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The MT6572 _Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone..