Android 6.0.1 MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11
ZTE Nubia Z11 is ZTE’s successful flagship phone now a day in the world. This device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Many Android users have been a fan of ZTE for quite a long time. Now a day many people want new Custom ROM for this device. After many waiting now, MoKee officially launched MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11 it comes Android 6.0.1.
Nubia Z11 launched with a highly customised version of Google’s Android called Nubia UI 4.0. But everyone not likes this customised version of Android. Also, it gives you Google theme based and version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. We know MoKee based on CyanogenMod 13 and CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device, with this ROM added more features. So, if you like this then download it.
MoKee 6.0.1 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this MoKee 6.0.1 ROM For Mi 5 and enjoy the experience of nougat with new interface lets go to the instructions….
MoKee 6.0.1 Rom Details :-
- Listview animation.
- Some icons and own layouts.
- Manager for Google services.
- Settings to add speed data network.
- Settings for the navigation bar.
- Ringtones, alarms, notification, UI sounds are all different CyanogenMod.
- Settings for the StatusBar.
- And much more.
- Create Full Backup You’re phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery ⇒ Guide here.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download MK60.1-nx531j-x-NIGHTLY.zip and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee 6.0.1 For Nubia Z11 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MK60.1-nx531j-x-NIGHTLY.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select MK60.1-nx531j-x-NIGHTLY.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After process Done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Like Nubia Dev For Zte and Nubia Updates:- https://www.facebook.com/NubiaDev
Like, Share And Comment Bellow.