Update Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India. Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This both device has 32 GB internal storage and supported MicroSD up to 200 GB.
Galaxy S7 has a 5.1 inch and S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Both phones let you snap 12-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front Camara for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Samsung already has started roll nougat ROM on their smartphones. Some day ago Samsung test nougat android 7.0 beta update for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices, who registered for this those people get this update but developer extract it and share this for all users. Today we share with you Update Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. That is an official stock update. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android Nougat update.
This update also changed the user interface, better security, and faster performance and enhanced security. With main things that new stylish app drawer and App Standby features that stop most background services and network connection when they are not in use. Its battery backup also good. Just download the file below and install via ODIN.
Firmware Information :-
- Version :- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Galaxy S7 / Edge :- SM-G930F/FD & SM-G935F/FD
- PDA :- G930FXXU1ZPK4 / G935FXXU1ZPK4
- Modem :- G930FXXU1ZPK4 / G935FXXU1ZPK4
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, step below :
Open Settings ⇒ Developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, Select Settings ⇒ About phone and tap Build number seven times. Now open Developer options ⇒ Enable USB Debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below :
Open Settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note:- First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If you like my post please share this with your friends on social … 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- samfirm