Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Core Prime VE
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE was launched in June 2015. This device did not get nougat update. We found android 7.1.1 nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime VE from xda. This device released with Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) with TouchWiz UI but many users don’t like to use this UI because it’s unoptimized and laggy. So now you can try Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime VE. This ROM looks like same as stock android. Also, LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized for gaming.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Two years ago Samsung launched Galaxy Core Prime VE. The Galaxy Core Prime VE run 1.3GHz quad-core it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB. It has 4.5 inches Capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. This device lets you snap 5-megapixel rare camera and 2-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
LineageOS is based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
- Camera rear/front
- Bluetooth, Mic, Wi-Fi, GPS.
- Android FX
- Theme Support.
- Everything leaving the not workings.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Core Prime VE ⇓⇓
For more latest update please check this link Here
Guide To Install:-
- Backup all your importance data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Then download “lineage-14.1-X-UNOFFICIAL-coreprimeve3g.zip” and “Gapps” & copy both files to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-X-UNOFFICIAL-coreprimeve3g.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, again reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.