ZTE Axon 7 launched in June 2016. At this time Axon 7 is a most popular device in Axon series. The manufacturer has many popular in worldwide. ZTE Axon 7 did not get any stable nougat update from ZTE. So many users want stable nougat for ZTE Axon 7. At last, Lineage already develops Android 7.1 nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Axon 7. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1 Nougat firmware and backed by the CM 14.1 “nightly” source code. After waiting now officially released Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Axon 7. This is officially Nougat for ZTE Axon 7.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
This is the first official third-party ROM that comes with nougat for ZTE Axon 7. As it comes officially from Lineage. The firmware stable and all things are working perfectly. We all know CyanogenMod build based on stability, smooth and good performance. According to many android users, CyanogenMod has been best custom ROM for any device.
If you want to flash this Lineage OS 14.1 ROM then TWRP recovery needed. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial.
- Audio (Distorted on media playback).
- RIL (Data+Calling+VoLTE).
- Fingerprint Sensor.
- Double Tap to Wake.
- Everything maybe. 😉
You may like also:
Things To Do Before We Start:-
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure your device rooted and install TWRP recovery.
- Need 50-60% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Universal bootloader, modem, Update recovery file and Lineage 14.1 ROM from below “download” section.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Download required file from below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download all files from above download selection.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by volume down + power key at the same time.
- Install the universal bootloader and your model specific modem.
- Then flash update recovery zip.
- back to recovery menu and go to “wipe cache partition ⇒ advanced ⇒ wipe Dalvik cache“.
- Now again back to the main menu and select “Install“.
- Then navigate to the rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” lineage-14.1-x-axon7-signed.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash gapps file (same step).
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first Time It’s Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.
Enjoy Lineage OS 14.1 nougat experience on your device … 🙂 🙂 🙂