Official Android 7.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 For Honor 5X
Huawei Honor 5X smartphone comes with stable Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Honor 5X run on 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. This device comes with 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display.
This phone lets you snap fair 13-megapixel back camera for taking good picture & 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass. Honor 5X launched with their customized Android UI called EMUI 4.1. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. So today we share LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 5X. This ROM based on CyanogenMod 14.1.
Thanks, to xda developer “crpalmer” to share this ROM. Flash this ROM and enjoy nougat for Honor 5X. This is built on stability and gaming. For flash, this ROM needs a custom recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the instructions below. Flash this LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 5X and enjoy the experience of nougat with more gaming, stability experience.
- India: KIW-L22
- USA: KIW-L24
- Europe: KIW-L21
- Russia: KIW-L23
- China: KIW-AL10, KIW-AL20, KIW-CL00, KIW-UL00, KIW-TL00, KIW-TL00H
- SELinux permissive
- First backup all importance data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download lineage-14.1-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-kiwi.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download LineageOS 14.1 For Honor 5X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “lineage-14.1-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-kiwi.zip” and “Gapps” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select lineage-14.1-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-kiwi.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content and comment below if facing any problem.
You should put a big thanks to the XDA developers of this ROM. Not a little source link in the bottom of this post.
sorry, please now check this post
Hello, do you know if this rom can work with the Honor 5C ?
Thx a lot !
sorry, it doesn’t work on Honor 5C