Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite
Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite MT6797. Here is the MAD OS ROM based on AOSP Android 7.1.2. As always we will get some information about Vernee Apollo Lite.
Vernee Apollo Lite has a display of 720 by 1280 resolution and 5inch of the display. The Vernee Apollo Lite has 2.1Ghz Deca-Core Mediatek 6797 processor with 4GB of RAM. Vernee Apollo Lite is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 128GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 6.0.
This ROM comes with many new features. It is almost stable ROM if you find some of the minor bugs there, then please comment below. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Vernee Apollo Lite user, then you must download and install this new Android 7.1.2 nougat MAD OS ROM on your phone. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Vernee Apollo Lite.
Working Features of MAD OS:-
- HW Decoding/Encoding
- FM Radio etc
- offline charging animation
- many more customizable MAD OS features.
- 4K recording
Check Also: –
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Guide to install TWRP from ⇒ Here
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download MAD OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
Note: Select Arm64 Android 7.1 Nano
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Android_7.1.2_Nougat_MAD_OS_ROM.Zip” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Android_7.1.2_Nougat_MAD_OS_ROM.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.