Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Lenovo K4 Note
Lenovo K4 Note is a budget smartphone with good performance. Some day ago Google launched Android 7.1.2 version. If you want the latest Android version of your Lenovo K4 Note device, you are the right place. Today we share Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Lenovo K4 Note. It comes with the latest build of RR ROM also supports umerous Android phones and brings the newest Lineage OS source. Xda developer makes this ROM for Lenovo K4 Note users, thanks to “mohancm”.
Today we share Resurrection Remix For Lenovo K4 Note. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on Lineage OS sources with AOSP. The ResurrectionRemix give you all cyanogen features with also some larger customized that makes your phone more fast and good stable performance. Its ram management also better than stock ROM.
The new Resurrection Remix 5.8.3+ comes with Android nougat 7.1.2. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. This is a custom ROM flash via TWRP recovery. If you’re new to the in this process, then please first follow the complete step below.
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- Clock Customizations.
- Battery Icon Customization.
- Gestures Anywhere Feature.
- Network traffic arrows switch
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color.
- And much more ⇒ click here
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix For Lenovo K4 Note ⇓⇓
- Create a full backup of your phone.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Gapps.
- Read instruction.
Guide To Install:-.
- Download “RR-N-v5.8.3-***-kenzo-Nightly.zip” and Gapps & copy it to Phone storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- In recovery menu go to Install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.3-***-kenzo-Nightly.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.