Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T
OnePlus 3 / 3T is a budget smartphone with good performance. The device also most sold smartphone of this company. Some day ago google launched android 7.1.2 version. If you want the latest android version of your OnePlus 3 / 3T device you are the right place. Today we share Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T. It comes with the latest build of RR ROM also supports umerous Android phones and brings the latest Lineage OS source. Xda developer makes this ROM for OnePlus 3 users, thanks to “apascual89”.
Today we share Resurrection Remix For OnePlus 3 / 3T. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on Lineage OS sources with AOSP. The ResurrectionRemix give you all cyanogen features with also some major customized that makes your phone more fast and good stable performance. Its ram management also good then stock ROM.
The new Resurrection Remix 5.8.3+ comes with Android marshmallow 7.1.2. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. It comes with latest April 2017 Security Patch Level from Google. This is a custom ROM flash via TWRP recovery. If you’re new to the in this process, then please first follow the complete step below.
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- SuperUser Indicator Switch.
- Clock Customizations.
- Battery Icon Customization.
- Gestures Anywhere Feature.
- Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment.
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color.
- And much more ⇒ click here
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix For OnePlus 3 / 3T ⇓⇓
- Create a full backup of your phone.
- Need installed custom recovery ⇒ Link Here
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Gapps.
- Read instruction.
Guide To Install:-.
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-****.zip” and Gapps & copy it to Phone storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- In recovery menu go to Install.
- Then navigate to the ResurrectionRemix-****.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.