Unofficial ResurrectionRemix Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 5X
Today we share ResurrectionRemix ROM for Honor 5X. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on CyanogenMod with AOSP. The ResurrectionRemix give you all cyanogen features with also some major customised that makes your phone more fast and stable. Its ram management also good then stock ROM.
After some day release ResurrectionRemix for Honor 5X. Xda developer makes this ROM for Huawei 5x uses, thanks to “jsbeyond“. The new ResurrectionRemix based on the Android marshmallow 6.0.1. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance.
ResurrectionRemix is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please fast follow the guide below. Flash this custom ROM and enjoy the experience of marshmallow with new cm 13 based features. Let’s go to the instructions…
- Based On CyanogenMod 13.
- Inbuilt customization and Omni switch setting.
- Enable Or Disable Navigation Bar.
- SuperSU Inbuilt.
- Ram management is really good.
- Fingerprint sensor works well.
- No signal drops and network issues.
- And Much More.
- create full backup You’re all phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your device at least to 60-70% charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.3-kiwi.zip and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download ResurrectionRemix For Honor 5X ⇓⇓
For more latest update just go Here
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.3-kiwi.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.3-kiwi.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content if you like this…. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda