Stock Coolui 8.0 [Marshmallow] Beta For Coolpad Note 3
The Coolpad_Note 3 was launched in 2016, January. The phone comes with a touch screen 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel . The Coolpad Note 3 is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Phone packs 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. The Coolpad note 3 comes with a main camera of 13 megapixels on the back and a front 5 megapixels for selfie .
Coolpad Note 3 runs Android 5.1 Cool Ui and is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It measures 151.00 x 77.00 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155.00 grams. Sensors in the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Today We Share Coolui 8.0 Marshmallow For Coolpad_Note 3. Please Follow The Instruction.
- Android Version :- Marshmallow 6.0
- Ui Version :- Cool UI 8.0
- Release Date :- 30.Apr.2016
- Model :- Coolpad Note 3
- Status :- Official
- Type :- “.Firmware” ,”Driver” & “Tool”.
- File Size :- 1.2GB
- For More Details
⇓⇓ Download Required File For Coolpad Note 3 ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide :-
- Extract Downloaded Zip File Via WinZip and 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button.
- Now Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Reboot Your Device.
Note:- Frist Time Its Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
Source:- Coolpad Forum