Today we share official Android 7.0 v227 Coolpad Note 5 Nougat Firmware. Coolpad is rolling out Android Nougat Beta version for Note 5. The latest Android Nougat update is already available for Coolpad Note 5. This update is more stable and optimized. Also, this update comes with latest security patch update. Let’s discuss device.
Coolpad released Coolpad Note 5 smartphone with Marshmallow v6.0. The CN5 powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Coolpad Note 5 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 4010 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
This update brings Multiwindow, Doze, battery optimization, bundled notification and much more. This update is about 3.9GB in size. Hare, we provide full firmware with a complete guide to flash quickly without any problems. The firmware is only available for the Coolpad Note 5. You can install it via YGDP Tool. We will guide you how to install via YGDP tool. Now let’s go:
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Cool UI 8.0
- Software version:- v227
- Release Date:- 25.May.2017
- Model: – Coolpad Note 5
- Status: – Official
- Type:- “ CPB ” File and Tool (zip).
- File Size :- 3.85 GB
- Fixed Call voice quality is poor in mobility.
- Call drop has been observed.
- The fixed Camera app is crashing when opened from the MagicPic app.
If you want to buy this device, please visit this link.
⇓⇓ Download Coolpad Note 5 Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download the Tool and CPB file.
- Then Install YGDP from “YGDP Tool” folder.
- Now Open YGDP_assembly.exe from Desktop or “C:\Program Files (x86)”.
- Enter password 9527 or 369 to login in this tool.
- Then click on config in YGDP tool.
- Add “CPB” file from that you download before.
- Then Switch off your device and connect to a computer with pressing vol up key.
- After that click on start in YGDP tool.
- After process complete, it shows a green popup. Disconnect your device and turn it on.