Install Vo-LTE Nubia 4.0 For Nubia Z9 mini Android 5.1.1 Manually
After launching ZTE Nubia Z9 mini this device doesn’t get any update from ZTE in the indian variant device. Today ZTE at last out the latest Vo-LTE Nubia 4.0 for Nubia Z9 mini Android 5.1.1 lollipop firmware. This firmware is based on Nubia UI 4.0. However today we found the latest firmware for the Z9 mini NX511J variant device. This is official stable new version firmware update. Those people didn’t get an update or want to update your device today, who update this version firmware by manually flash. This firmware comes with many features added VoLTE support, introduced FiT and many more system upgrades for nubia Z9 mini.
ZTE two year ago launched a new smartphone called ZTE Nubia Z9 mini. The Nubia Z9 mini run 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 610 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has a 5.0-inch capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 16 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 141.30 x 69.80 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 147.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery.
This stock firmware based on Nubia UI 4.0 lollipop. We already share ZTE official download link given below. Proceed at your own risk, just download and follow step carefully.
- Android Version: – Lollipop v5.1.1
- UI Version: – Nubia UI 4.0
- Nubia Z9 mini: – NX511J
- Release Date: – 09.Feb.2017
- Status: – Official (Full Firmware)
- Size: – 898 MB
- Changelog: –
- Nubia UI upgraded from 3.0 to 4.0.
- Added VoLTE support
- system upgrades.
- New security patches.
- This version firmware only for Indian Nubia Z9 mini, model no “NX511J“.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Vo-LTE Nubia 4.0 For Nubia Z9 mini ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
Step 1 (by updater app):-
- Download update.zip file.
- Copy the flashing zip file into the root directory of the phone’s internal storage.
- disable all security option like a pattern, pin etc.
- Back to the home screen and open Update app software.
- Enter local packeg update > choose downloaded zip file > click start update.
- After process complete, automatically reboot your device and enjoy Nubia UI 4.0.
Step 2 (by TWRP recovery):-
- Download update.zip file.
- Copy the flashing zip file into the root directory of the phone’s external storage.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Automatic phone detect update file & flashing will start.
- After process complete reboot your device and enjoy Nubia UI 4.0.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.