Download Xperia Custom ROM For lava iris X8 (Ported Xperia Z2+Z3)
Many users like Xperia custom ROM. This ROM based on Xperia Z2 and Z3 based Rom. Today we share Xperia custom ROM for lava iris X8. Xda developer ” Kiranveer Singh ” made this for iris X8 user. The highlighting feature of Xperia custom ROM is Walkman player. At this time users also loved the Good camera and sound quality and provide a smoother and 2 Times faster performance.
Two years ago Samsung launched Lava Iris X8. The Lava Iris X8 run 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device packs with 8-megapixel rare camera and 3-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery.
Xperia ROM looks like same as stock android but its modified to look more minimal and classy. Also, Status bar is like stock. This ROM based on android 4.4.2 Kitkat. This ROM is perfect for daily usage, very smooth because it optimized by a custom kernel. Xperia custom ROM can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Xperia Custom Rom For lava iris X8 and enjoy the experience of the new user interface.
- Xperia Z2 and Z3 based ROM.
- Walkman player
- Video player
- Dialer, Contacts, Status bar is like stock
- Xperia launcher
- Good camera clarity.
- 2 Times performance faster
- Supports almost all languages
- Touch is smooth than stock
- No more lags
- And much more.
- The missing camera app, install any 3rd party app like google camera.
- Internal storage is only for apps, we have a memory card so don’t need.
⇓⇓ Download Xperia Custom ROM For lava iris X8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Backup all your importance data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Then download “ xxx.zip (Xperia Z2+Z3 Rom for lava iris X8) ” and “ xxxx patch.zip (patch) ” & copy both files to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the xxx.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, don’t reboot.
- Then flash ” xxxx patch.zip (Patch) ” file (same step).
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
You may also like: Lava Iris X8 Pro Stock Firmware & Tool