Install Android 6.0 MIUI 8 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version
Xiaomi some day ago release MIUI 8 Marshmallow For There Device. Xiaomi Promised They Will Give Marshmallow On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device. Finally, Marshmallow android 6.0 MIUI 8 is now available for Redmi note 3 Snapdragon variant device. It Release MIUI 8 Beta 6.9.9 is based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Users Can Install It Any Country Of This Devices Versions. This beta ROM works properly but some of the minor bugs there it fixes in next patch. If you are Redmi Note 3 users and you want to test android 6.0 Marshmallow MIUI 8 ROM, then follow our step and enjoy the new version of MIUI 8 on your device.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 :-
Redmi Note 3 smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Redmi Note 3 is run on 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. It comes with 16/32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 16-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
And today we want to share MIUI 8 for redmi note 3 with you. Do you like to install MIUI 8 ? then download and flash ROM on your Xiaomi redmi note 3 devices. Let’s go to the instructions…..
MIUI 8 Features :-
- New Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- New Powerful Cameras , Music Player.
- Power Saving Mode.
- New Status bar Style & Looks.
- Enhancements To The Gallery App.
- Finger Print Support.
- More Fast And Stable.
- And Much
Supported Device :-
- Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 for Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
Recovery ROM :- miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_6.9.9_f26648d8b5_6.0.zip
⇓ This Firmware Flash By 2 (Two) Step ⇓
First Step Flash With Recovery Mode:-
- Download miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_6.9.9_f26648d8b5_6.0.zip (Recovery ROM) And Copy It On Your SD-Card.
- Then Go And Open Updater App From The Home Screen Of Your Device.
- Now Click Three Dots From Right Corner And Choose Update Package Option.
- After Navigate The miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_6.9.9_f26648d8b5_6.0.zip File From SD-Card.
- Now Reboot Your Device.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After Flash Progress Complete Your Device Reboot Automatic And Enjoy.
Second Step Flash With MI Flash Tool :-
- Download kenzo_global_images_6.9.9_20160805.0000.29_6.0_global_583523a4c7.tgz (Fastboot ROM) & Unzip It With WinZip.
- Download And Mi Flash Tool ⇒
- Then Turn Off The Device & Reboot Into Fastboot Mode By Volume Down + Power Button.
- Now Connect Your Device With Pc
- After Run Mi Flash Tool & Open The File Folder For The Decompressed ROM Pack, And Copy Its Path On The Computer.
- Paste The Address Bar In Mi Flash Tool Bar.
- Click Refresh Then Click Flash .
- Wait For The Process To Complete, It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After Process Done Now Enjoy MIUI 8 On Your Device.