Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14 For Nubia Z9 Max
This post about install android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14 for Nubia Z9 Max.
Some day ago launched android 7.0 nougat. Cyanogen team now rolled out CyanogenMod 14 for many devices. Finally today we get almost stable CM 14 for Nubia Z9 Max device. So today we want for share CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM. This is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features and android 7.0 nougat all features. This ROM is based on the Android 7.0 nougat. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized and able to customized ROM.
It looks like some of stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher. This ROM supports also multi-window, androidFX, theme changes and much more. This ROM works properly but the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find so please comment below. Its battery backup also good. If you are Nubia Z9 Max users and you want android 7.0 nougat ROM for your device so it is best to custom Rom. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new android 7.0 nougat with CyanogenMod 14.
About ZTE Nubia Z9 Max :-
ZTE Nubia Z9 Max smartphone comes with stable Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop). The Nubia Z9 Max is run on 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage that can be expanded Up to 256GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 16-megapixel back camera for photos & 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. So let’s go to the instructions below….
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 50% Charge for flashing.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-nx512j_alpha.zip
- Download Compatibility Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For Nubia Z9 Max ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-nx512j_alpha.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-nx512j_alpha.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Compatibility Gapps For Your Device.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
please share this post with your friends and thanks to xda senior member bauuuuu…. 🙂 🙂 🙂