Guide To Install Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 Firmware
Huawei Mate 8 latest version update now available. Today we share android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 firmware. If you don’t get any update directly via update app and want to update. Then you flash this OTA firmware and directly update the B120 firmware. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on emui 5.0 OS. This update comes with much new change, more bug fix, added some feature and much more, please see the changelog option.
Some Day Ago Huawei Released Huawei Mate 8 Smartphone With Stable Android 5.0 Lolipop Emotion UI 3.1. The Huawei Mate 8 Is Run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device packs with Internal Storage of 32 GB That Can Be Expanded Up To 128 GB Via A MicroSD. It Has 6.0 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, With Resolution Of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Huawei_Mate 8 Lets You Snap Brilliant 16-Megapixel Photos And 8-Megapixel.
Some days ago Huawei updates some changelog for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09. Many users asking that How to update it to Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 firmware for manually flash. We already uploaded the Mate 8 B210 OTA Zip. You can easy to Install B120 Emui 5.0 on your Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 Android 7.0. Just scroll down Download all files and read the guide carefully.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B120
- Huawei Mate 8: – NXT-L09
- Release Date:- 17.Feb.2017
- Firmware :- NXT-L09AC212B120
- Status: – Official
- Changelog: – click here.
- OTA package: 564.87MB
- This Firmware Work Only Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 variant devices That be Already Running C212 Based Firmware.
You may like also:-
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B120 For Huawei Mate 8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract zip file.
- create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy “Update.App” file into “dload” folder.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.