G920AUU5EQA8 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T
Now Samsung ready to give nougat update on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge device. And officially Samsung launched the latest G920AUU5EQA8 Android 7.0 nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T variant device. If you don’t update your device then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest nougat android version. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this android nougat update.
Samsung Released Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge both devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB internal storage and this device cannot be expanded.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge has 5.10 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device lets you snap 16-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If your device brick or do not boot then you recovery your phone to flash this firmware also it is the latest version firmware. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T version. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge: – G925A / G920A
- Product code: – AT&T
- PDA: – G920AUU5EQA8
- Date:- 22.Feb.2017
- Make sure your device must be run G925AUCS5DPK5 or G920AUCS5DPK5 firmware version.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G920AUU5EQA8 Firmware For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T ⇓⇓
G920A G920AUU5EQA8 for Galaxy S6 (AT&T)
G925A G925AUU5EQA8 for Galaxy S6 Edge (AT&T)
Guide To Install:-
- First of all, download the OTA file and copy this file to phone storage.
- Now switch off your device and reboot into stock recovery mode by hold volume up + home + power.
In the recovery ” select apply update from SDcard or external storage “.
- Select the OTA file that you copy before in phone storage.
- Wait for process complete.
- After reboot your device.
Note: – First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
Is this an official ROM?
I had troubles during extracting the file, after connecting my phone to odin, I started the process after checking the boxes they tell you to, and Odin closes. Were you able to finish the process?