[Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Today we share official Coolpad Cool 1 stock firmware. People who have brick or boot loop after installing custom ROMs, rooting, flashing kernels or anything customized your device, then this Coolpad Cool 1 firmware help you to recover your smartphone to normal. This firmware will revert back to you stock ROM.
Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware
Coolpad released Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone with stable Android OS Marshmallow v6.0. The Coolpad Cool 1 powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB that can not be via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Coolpad Cool 1 Stock ROM
Coolpad Cool 1 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 4060 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
- Android Version: Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: eUI 5.8
- Release Date: 21.Feb.2017
- Model: Coolpad Cool 1
- Status: Official
- Type: “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size: 1.6GB
If you want to buy this device please visit this link.
⇓⇓ Download Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download the zip file and Unzip it.
- Install Driver from driver folder.
- Install YGDP from “YGDP Tool v4.0.3” folder.
- Now Open YGDP_assembly.exe from Desktop or “C:\Program Files (x86)”.
- Enter password 9527 or 369 to login in this tool.
- Cling on config in YGDP tool.
- Add “CPB” file from “Firmware” folder then click apply.
- Switch off your Phone
- Click on start in YGDP tool.
- Switch off your device and connect to PC using USB cable that’s it.
Which eui version will the phone be after installing it???
hey bro, I have gone through most of your work and all of them are very incredible.
In this page you said at that switch off your mobile and connect it to the laptop and then start the process in YGDP software, well nothing is happening. My mobile is just charging, do I have to enter fastboot mpde to make it work?
install MTK driver.