[Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Today we share official Coolpad Cool 1 stock firmware. People who have brick or boot loop after installing custom ROMs, rooting, flashing kernels or anything customized your device, then this Coolpad Cool 1 firmware help you to recover your smartphone to normal. This firmware will revert back to you stock ROM.
Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware
Coolpad released Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone with stable Android OS Marshmallow v6.0. The Coolpad Cool 1 powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB that can not be via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Coolpad Cool 1 Stock ROM
Coolpad Cool 1 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 4060 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
- Android Version: Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: Cool UI
- Release Date: 21.Feb.2017
- Model: Coolpad Cool 1
- Status: Official
- Type: “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size: 1.6GB
If you want to buy this device please visit this link.
⇓⇓ Download Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download the zip file and Unzip it.
- Install Driver from driver folder.
- Install YGDP from “YGDP Tool v4.0.3” folder.
- Now Open YGDP_assembly.exe from Desktop or “C:\Program Files (x86)”.
- Enter password 9527 or 369 to login in this tool.
- Cling on config in YGDP tool.
- Add “CPB” file from “Firmware” folder then click apply.
- Switch off your Phone
- Click on start in YGDP tool.
- Switch off your device and connect to PC using USB cable that’s it.