Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8
Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8. Let’s get some information about this Cool 1 and then we will head to, Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8.
Short Info About Galaxy S8:
Samsung Galaxy S8 has a Display of 1440 by 2960 resolution, Super AMOLED and 5.8inch of the screen. S8 has 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 64GB and can be expanded up to 256GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 12 megapixels dual rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000 mAh of the battery.
This ROM is named as BATMAN ROM, I think developer surely knows a reason. Developed by an XDA developer TKKG1994. This is stable ROM and is ready to use on daily basis.
Features of Batman ROM for Galaxy S8:-
- Based on latest Nougat base
- Pre-rooted with SuperSu 2.82
- Aroma Installer up to 4GB support Zip files
- Magisk V12 selectable
- LED indicator settings
- DM verify disabled
- ADB fully working, much more features, just try this ROM
- Volume control in RC results up/down volume to both lower volume
- Fingerprint unlock without unlocking display is obsolete in RC, it will be removed
Recommended For You:
- Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
- Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 B186 Firmware [Europe]
- Download Stock G955FXXU1AQCC Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Firmware
- Download Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
Galaxy S8 F/FD/N
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Batman Nougat ROM from below.
- Make sure you have recent bootloader and modem, get here.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Batman Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Batman_ROM_v1.0.0.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- After this reboot to recovery and start ROM installer.
- Select your preferences in the Aroma installer.
- You can install CSC selection if you are a customer of a carrier which is not supported by default CSC inside the ROM.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the BATMAN ROM.