Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung. That device comes with latest TouchWiz UI with some new apps, features, and the user interface and updated stock apps like Music, Camera, and much more. Many developers try to port Galaxy S8 ROM, already ported for Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. Today we share Galaxy S8 ported Nougat ROM for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. The ROM is based on official Galaxy S8 firmware with the latest March security patch.
Even Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge already got the android 7.0 nougat update from Samsung. But there was still the same UI. Noble ROM brings latest TouchWiz UX with nougat for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Where developer optimized to make it faster and lighter. This ROM works only Galaxy S6 (Edge) G920/G925 device. It comes with almost all galaxy s8 apps, features. This ROM comes pre-rooted with Magisk 12.0 is pre-installed and fully optimized for stability and performance.
If you have a Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge then you will try this Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Thanks to Xda member ” AlexisXDA ” to port this ROM. For install Galaxy S8 ported Nougat ROM needed a custom recovery, so must be installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then follow the guide and enjoy the experience of the new TouchWiz UI.
- Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F, SM-G920FD, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920S).
- Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925F, SM-G920FD, SM-G925I, SM-G925K, SM-G925L, SM-G925S).
You may also like: – Galaxy S8 (Plus) Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S6 (Edge).
- Based on official S8 Nougat Firmware with March Security Patch
- DeOdexed, Deknoxed, Zipaligned, Responsive, Smooth and Super Battery.
- App Lock support.
- Magisk 12.0 pre-installed.
- Dual Speaker Surround Mod available in aroma installer.
- Advanced Power Menu.
- Camera floating button like on A5 2017 enabled.
- And much more.
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy S8 ROM For Galaxy S6 (Edge) ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Next download “ NNE4.0_STABLE_S8PORT.zip ” file & copy file to external storage.
- Now turn off your device and enter Recovery Mode (TWRP).
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate and select the NNE4.0_STABLE_S8PORT.zip file for flash.
- Your device will enter AROMA installer.
- Select the features you want then process to the installation.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – Take a complete Nandroid Backup via recovery.