Full Stable OctOS Android 7.0 ROM for HUAWEI Y550
Huawei stops updating their old devices many old devices not getting OTA updates, HUAWEI Y550 one of them. HUAWEI Y550 launched with Android Kitkat but who want to update the device to the new Android 7.0 they can try OctOS Android 7.0 ROM for HUAWEI Y550. OctOS Android 7.0 ROM this is fully stable ROM for HUAWEI Y550 OctOS with Android Android Nougat 7.0.
HUAWEI Y550 launched in September 2014. The Y550 is powered by 1.2GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 4GB that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD. It has 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. This device 5-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel. It has a Non-removable 2000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat Emui 2.3.
OctOS based on LineageOS Android with a fully optimized kernel and light ui to get maximum performance. So here on of the best custom OctOS Android 7.0 ROM for HUAWEI Y550 developed by xda members.
- All OctOSFeatures
- Based on latest Sources
- stable and smoother
- Run HD games
- Stability improvements
- fast boot up
- fast App optimization
- Themes working
- SMS working
- USSD working
- Android 7.0
- Based On LineageOS 14.1
- Substatum theme engine!
- Tentacles settings!
- Pixel Launcher Included
- Power menu options
- Screen record
- DPI settings
- Status bar time and date options
- network traffic indicator
- Status bar notification settings
- Quick tile settings
- Volume button playback control
- Volume button wake
- Ota Updates
- Required Custom Recovery Guide Here->.
- Required Latest TWRP Here->.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download OctOS ROM.Zip File and Gapps BugFix zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download OctOS for HUAWEI Y550 ⇓⇓
OCT-N-WEEKLY-20170211-2137-Y550.zip / Download Latest Build
Gapps (Download ARM64 Android 7.1 Pico Gapps)
Guide To Install OctOS Android 7.0 ROM On HUAWEI Y550:-
- Download and copy all zip files to Sd card Rom, Gapps, Bug Fix Zips.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume UP+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe System, Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Custom Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Click Install & Navigate To The OctOS ROM.Zip File That You Downloaded Before.
- Select OCT-N-WEEKLY-*****-Y550.zip From The List To Flash It.
- Then Install Modem Fix and Gaps zips.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy Android 7.0 ROM for HUAWEI Y550.
Note: – First Time Its Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.
Source: – Xda