N920TUVU2DPD1 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T
Some day ago Samsung officially launched the latest N920TUVU2DPD1 android 6.0.1 firmware. Many users already update their phone those people doesn’t update their device or brick your device you want to fix this then flash this new firmware. Today we share with you N920TUVU2DPD1 android 6.0.1 firmware for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this android marshmallow update.
Samsung Released Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy Note 5 runs 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB internal storage and this device cannot be expanded.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device lets you snap 16-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and security patch update with other some new features added. If your device brick or do not boot then you recovery your phone to flash this firmware also it is the latest version firmware. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update this new version firmware then you flash this file manually. Please fast of all take a full backup of your device. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Galaxy Note 5: – SM-N920T [T-Mobile]
- PDA: – N920TUVU2DPD1
- Date:- 17.Feb.2017
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download N920TUVU2DPD1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 5 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.