This post about Guide To Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Moto G Turbo.
Some day ago launched Android 7.1.1 nougat. Motorola rolled out Android 7.1.1 Nougat on their old device. Today we find Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Moto G Turbo. Finally today we got Android 7.1.1 nougat OTA for Moto G Turbo. Moto users can now download and install the Nougat update for Moto G Turbo. This is entirely stable Android update and comes with VoLTE features.
It looks like stock Android 7.1.1 nougat launcher, nothing changes on the launcher. This update brings July Android Security updates for the device. Besides, the icons have now got a rounded touch to them along with app shortcuts and improved Doze feature. This ROM works correctly; the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find, so please comment below. If you are Moto G Turbo users and you want Android 7.1.1 nougat ROM for your device, then you’re the right place. We provide OTA file also a complete guide. If you want to install then have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Efficient notification controls.
- New multitasking features.
- Improved data saver.
- Battery life enhanced.
- VoLTe Support.
- Magisk Manager.
- Sim card Disabling Feature.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- This update may void your warranty.
- Need your device at least to 40-50% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Your device must be installed TWRP recovery.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads Nougat ROM On Moto G Turbo ⇓⇓
Full stock ROM:
Moto G Turbo_Stock_ROM.zip
Guide To Install The Update:
- Download and copy all files to external or internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file (which you downloaded before) and select.
- Now swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- Again back to recovery menu and install OTA update files.
- Then Wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to boot, please don’t interrupt the process.