Lineage OS 14.1 On Nubia Z9 Max Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM
ZTE Nubia Z9 Max launched in March 2015. This device will don’t get nougat update from ZTE. So, if you want to install nougat OS on your device then this guide gives you the opportunity. XDA developer ” oF2pks ” builds Lineage OS 14.1 On Nubia Z9 Max Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM. This device released with Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI so then can try Lineage OS. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to use nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
You knew that CyanogenMod’s closed there all services, like making custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, CyanogenMod company purchased name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Lineage OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lineage OS 14.1. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 On Nubia Z9 Max Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM and enjoy the experience of nougat with stable performance.
You may like also:
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 30-40% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 On Nubia Z9 ⇓⇓
Note: ARM64 > 7.1.1> PICO
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ lineage-14.1-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-nx512j.zip ” and “Gapps” & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-nx512j.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.