[Custom Rom] Stable Aosp Extended 4.6 Android 7.0 Rom for Lenovo A536 Update
Stable Aosp Extended 4.6 Android 7.0 ROM for Lenovo A536 Update
Lenovo stops updating their old devices many old devices not getting OTA updates, Lenovo A536 one of them. Lenovo A536 launched with Android KitKat but who want to update the device to the new Android 7.0 they can try Aosp Extended Android 7.0 ROM for Lenovo A536. AOSP Android 7.0 ROM this is fully stable ROM for Lenovo A536 AOSP Android 7.0 with Android Android Nougat 7.0.
Lenovo A536 launched in September 2014. The A536 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK 6582 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. This device 5-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel. It has a Non-removable 2000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Aosp Extended based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light ui to get maximum performance. So here on of the best custom Aosp Extended Android 7.0 ROM for Lenovo A536 developed by xda members.
- All AOSP Features
- Based on latest Sources
- Super smooth
- More stable and smoother
- Run HD games
- Stability improvements
- fast boot up
- fast App optimization
- Themes working
- SMS working
- USSD working
- Android 7.0
- Gapps included
- And so much more, everything which you expect to get working in your stock ROM is working in this ROM
- Required 3.10+ Kernel Roms Guide Here->.
- Required Custom Recovery Guide Here->.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download AOSP ROM.Zip File and Gapps all bugs fixed zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Aosp Extended 4.6 Rom for Lenovo A536 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Aosp Extended Android 7.0 ROM On Lenovo A536:-
- Download all zip files Rom and gapps Zips.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume UP+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Custom Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Click Install & Navigate To The aosp.Zip File That You Downloaded Before.
- Select AospExtended-v4.6-Upgrade Firmware A536.zip From The List To Flash It.
- Then Install gapps zips.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy OSP Android 7.0 Rom in Lenovo A536
Note: – First Time Its Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.